Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

Audio is an art form for the ear that takes years of practice and diligence to perfect for the listener. My name is Jordan Grable and I am an Audio Engineer working primarily but not exclusively in the voice over industry. Since I was very little I've always had a deeper fascination with the way things sound and the different sounds they make in different environments rather then what they looked like or even what they did. Growing into a fascination for music; during high school I was part of a band and helped out with many off stage productions. After high school bands didn't seem to work out however when working for production companies on movies or editing the audio for news stations I found my new niche. I enrolled in the Art Institute of Las Vegas in 2009 and shortly will have a Bachelors in Audio Productions with which I plan to do voice overs for audio books, dubbed over shows and video games. My passion has grown into a career that I wish to employ making people hear the world in all it’s splendor, just as I hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment