Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me Times Three

Item one on my list of three products I've purchased and rather enjoy and use frequently, my Under Armour Beanie. During anytime the weather goes below even 60 degrees I often use this beanie to keep me warm and even afterwords when my hair is a mess I use it simply to cover up my mop of hair. It's also extremely comfortable, easy to clean and use obviously, and slightly stylish. This wasn't however a product I bought simply to look good, that was never on the agenda; it's used only to keep my hair warm and out of the way when it gets a bit too long.






Next on the list is my watch. For a long time during middle and high school and even the first years of college I rather liked being able to carry just a phone for my Googling needs, my phone calls, my calendar, emails and even keeping time; but as I grew on I realized I still rather enjoy looking at an analogue display kept around my wrist. It might be just because it reminds me of my childhood or my own little way of being overtaken by society and wanting to look like a fancy guy in a suit with his shiny well built watch. Even with my phone out I still prefer reading my watch however to catch the time.





My Gargoyle sunglasses I use nearly daily being in the desert with sun showing 364 days a year and quite brightly at that. Occasionally I need to tighten the screws holding the arms to the main piece but otherwise these have rather resilient lenses and cover a large amount of real estate on my face. They also stay on the head with the slight amount of rubber on the back end of the arms so quick turning doesn't allow them to fly away from my head like some other frail designer glasses which probably cost twice as much although these weren't exactly cheap riding around 50 dollars. These have lasted me quite a long time however, much longer then any other pair I've had from dollar store classes to 120 dollar Oakley pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment